If you're just as skilled with a camera phone as you are with a high quality camera.
Primary roles and responsibilities
• Work with marketing team to develop an overall content strategy and production calendar.
• Produce and upload 2 to 3 short videos per week.
• Travel to different Kingston properties to interview residents, staff and leadership.
• Film activities, events, instructional videos, mini-documentaries etc.
• Seed and promote video content
• Some light copywriting may be required
• 30-40hrs week
• Regular travel to Kingston communities in NW Ohio, Ft Wayne Indiana, and some travel to Hickory, NC and Santa Fe, NM.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Very adept at using popular video editing tools and software (mobile and desktop) to produce professional-level, polished video content.
• Must be dedicated to improving your craft everyday
• Self-starter, works efficiently, organized, able to produce and upload quickly
• Very comfortable meeting, directing and interviewing strangers.
Reports to Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
P.O. Box 140604
Toledo, Ohio 43614