· Write Concise, Effective Copy for On Hold Marketing (and Other Channels as Necessary)
· Build and Grow Fruitful Client Relationships
· Research Clients and Their Industries
· Meet Creative Consultant Benchmarks
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain an ongoing conversation with each of your clients about a) the effectiveness of our services and b) how we can serve more of the client's marketing needs. Creative Consultants often have more contact with our clients than any other member of our staff. Renewing and growing those client relationships often depend on the quality of your work and your positive involvement with the copy contact.
2. Conduct the research necessary to write content that meets each client's stated marketing goals. That includes, but is not limited to, asking questions of the client via phone, email and/or in person to gain the type of valuable insight needed to produce effective content.
3. Create effective, concise, well-written content for the assigned marketing channel. This includes thorough proof-reading before the client reviews the content. You are responsible for the quality of your work.
4. Maintain accurate, thorough, and up-to-date records in Goldmine, file approved copy in the company network, and handle any necessary paperwork.
5. Attend and contribute to all meetings and training related to our agencies, the Creative department, and your individual clients.
6. Improve your skill level. Marketing is a competitive field, so you must always strive to better your writing, expand your creativity, identify different opportunities, analyze your content and the work of others, and communicate with your clients and their audiences.
7. Work on any projects as assigned.
8. Bring passion to your work and our environment. If you don't love what you do, you can't possibly produce the best results day in and day out. We're here to do great work that serves our clients, grow our agency, and enjoy the process. If you're not, we'll part as friends.
Reports to: Chief Creative Officer / EVP of Fulfillment
Focus: Writing concise, effective On Hold Marketing Copy while strengthening client relationships
Compensation: Salary, override, and performance, fitness, and travel bonuses
Income Range: $30,000 to $50,000
· Health Insurance
· Professional Development Training Programs
· Fitness Programs
· Director's Club
· President's Club All-Expense-Paid Vacations
To apply, email resume to Valerie.Likens@MadAveGroup.com.
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
7868 Iron Horse Rd
Monclova, OH 43542