The position of Videographer is one which offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a continually expanding industry. You will be part of a team that is committed to making amazing work for our clients. If you enjoy fast-paced, creative work and would like to establish yourself as an industry leader, then this is for you.
• Shoots video in-house and on-site as needed.
• Maintains and operates video equipment.
• Edits and/or animates video content.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. • A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Advises leadership about new industry capabilities and trends.
• Self-educates on new software and best practices.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Participates in creative direction of each project and strives to perform above expectations.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting draft and/or storyboards for approval.
• Prepares finished file by utilizing company-provided equipment and software.
• Completes projects by coordinating with internal resources and external vendors.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and online tutorials. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
• Video Filming & Editing Skills, Basic Graphic Design Ability, Layout Skills, Animation Skills Preferred, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented
Reports to: Director of design2influence
Focus: Video Shooting & Editing
Compensation: Salary and override, as well as performance, fitness, and travel bonuses Target Income Range: $40,000 - $60,000
• Health Insurance
• Professional Development Training Programs • Fitness Programs
• President's Club All-Expense-Paid Vacations
Please email your resume and examples of your work/portfolio to Michael.Seay@MadAveGroup.com
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
7868 Iron Horse Rd
Monclova, OH 43542