· Support senior-level account executives in everyday management of client communications and project work
· Assist with project timelines and deliverables to help ensure appropriate trafficking of client tasks through the agency, working with all applicable teams
· Serve as a primary or secondary point of contact for the client to maintain consistent communication
· Strong attention to detail with exceptional organization skills
· Personal accountability for work with the capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person and writing
· 1-2 years of client services experience preferred but not required
Interested? Submit your resume, and schedule an interview today!
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
7868 Iron Horse Rd
Monclova, OH 43542