1. Collaborate and manage digital marketing strategies and tactics for the law firm with deep subject matter expertise of various channels including: on-site and off-site optimization strategies, as well as a strong foundational knowledge of SEQ, particularly Local SEO.
2. Build, drive and optimize successful Google, Facebook and other PPC marketing campaigns. Constant ongoing creation of keywords, display banners, and ad copy.
3. Drive continued optimization of SEM campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, etc.
4. Interpret trends and making recommendations based on the firm's CPA, CPC, CTR and ROAS. Work collaboratively with the CRM on audience development, ROI analysis and performance measurement practices.
5. Establish digital marketing benchmarks & KPis alignment with client/visitor behavior across all channels and formats.
6. Identify new channel opportunities and third-party partnerships. Work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing on the development of the overall marketing plan to deliver compelling stories, campaigns, offers, and content appropriate for each platform.
How to apply:
Please apply by sending a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Include "Marketing Director" in the subject of your email. Please also include three employment references.
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
7230 Sawmill Run
Holland, OH 43528