Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Toledo Museum of Art is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator to support the marketing communications department in developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns, communication strategy, project management and reporting of marketing and communications efforts.
- Coordinates the work of freelance designers, copywriters, and web developers, as needed, to ensure projects adhere to objectives spelled out in marketing communications plans, media buys, and creative briefs.
- Creates and/or supports in the layout, design and copywriting for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Monitors marketing deliverables for uniformity in message and visual identity.
- Provides general marketing support, including but limited to:
- Tracking and processing invoices and expenditures relating to marketing communications campaigns.
- Maintaining and cataloging strategic marketing communication plans and assets.
- Working closely with marketing communications team to develop, track, analyze and improve effectiveness of campaigns.
- Routes and manages creative jobs internally and externally using an online project management platform.
- Collates and analyzes marketing communications data.
- Generates, tracks, and manages metrics.
- Supports team meetings and conference calls.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or other related field is required.
- Two to four years of experience in marketing and/or communications in an internal marketing communications department or a related function at an agency.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and copywriting skills across a variety of media.
- Experience utilizing project management software and content management systems (CMS) preferred but not required.
- Good attention to detail and project management skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and communications.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit toledomuseum.org/about/jobs-volunteer/employment and select “Marketing Communications Specialist” under “Communications.”
Posted: February 26, 2018
AdPIN - Bowling Tournament
Rossford Lanes - 969 Dixie Hwy, Rossford, OH 43460
March 23, 2018 - 5:45 pm
SOLD OUT EVENT!
STRIKE = 9 is fine!
50/50 strike raffle - $1/each or 6 for $5
ticket will be drawn between 2nd and 3rd game
to win 50% of collection, you must...
AdBID - Online Auction
April 23, 2018 - 8:00 am
donations will be accepted today - April 20
bidding begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 23 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 7
thank you in advance for making...
Mosaic Series: Creating Workplaces That Work For All
Toledo Museum of Art Glass Pavilion
April 26, 2018 - 8:30 pm
1/2 day seminar
for more information, visit: https://aaftoledo.org/diversity-and-inclusion