THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is accountable for the daily responsibilities between Communica and one or more client accounts. The account executive interfaces not only with clients but with the various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client.
The account executive has input in developing integrated strategic marketing plans for our clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis. The goal of successful execution is meeting and surpassing creative and strategic goals, on-time and on-budget, resulting in a happy client.
Reports to the Account Supervisor
• Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
• Gathers and assembles information and analysis as needed for client business.
• Stays up to date on a clients’ brands, products, services, and marketing developments.
• Maintains client records for all assigned accounts, detailing past and present work.
• Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
• Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
• Provides creative, production, media, public relations, and social media and web personnel with well-documented input, support data, and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
• Keeps apprised of and oversees the execution of the progress of client projects through production, with a goal of on-time and on-budget results.
• Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
• Validates and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of the same.
• Completes billing worksheet responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Informs Account Supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
• Provides assistance and input for responsibilities associated with new business opportunities.
• When appropriate, seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
• Stays up to date on industry best practices, trends and standards.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of agency or other relevant marketing experience
• Has a passion for brand marketing
• Experience with the automotive Industry - OEM, Tiers, and After Market desired
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional project management skills
• Strategic thinking and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently.
• A team player
If you're just as skilled with a camera phone as you are with a high quality camera.
Primary roles and responsibilities
• Work with marketing team to develop an overall content strategy and production calendar.
• Produce and upload 2 to 3 short videos per week.
• Travel to different Kingston properties to interview residents, staff and leadership.
• Film activities, events, instructional videos, mini-documentaries etc.
• Seed and promote video content
• Some light copywriting may be required
• 30-40hrs week
• Regular travel to Kingston communities in NW Ohio, Ft Wayne Indiana, and some travel to Hickory, NC and Santa Fe, NM.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Very adept at using popular video editing tools and software (mobile and desktop) to produce professional-level, polished video content.
• Must be dedicated to improving your craft everyday
• Self-starter, works efficiently, organized, able to produce and upload quickly
• Very comfortable meeting, directing and interviewing strangers.
Reports to Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Kingston is seeking a talented graphic designer to take on a couple of design projects per month. Low-volume workload to start with potential for increased collaboration in the future.
Typical design projects will be special event flyers and posters, professional b2b collateral. Able to work out of our office in downtown Toledo a couple days per month, no immediate start date.
Must be deadline driven and possess a portfolio showcasing recent, progressive design aesthetic.
Ideal candidates for this contract position are young professionals and recent graduates from design programs.
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
P.O. Box 140604
Toledo, Ohio 43614