Account Executives for Spectrum Reach at Perrysburg
The job ID # is 237013
The direct link is: https://bit.ly/2C84TRF
Posted: March 20, 2019
Term: Summer 2019
Hours: Up To 40 / week
Pay Rate: $12 / hour
Misc: Please submit writing samples or link to portfolio for consideration
- Assist with copywriting for brochures, award submissions, reports and other marketing material
- Draft and edit blog posts, news articles and website copy
- Research subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience
- Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
- Work with the account team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
Ideal Majors or Concentrations:
- Advertising / Public Relations
- English with emphasis on commercial or technical writing
- Excellent writer
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Proficient multitasker
- Responsive to feedback
- Knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Attentive to detail
Posted: March 15, 2019
The Communications Director leads the staff and ministry team leaders to provide communications strategies serving both the internal and external needs of the congregation in effective and compelling ways.
Direct Position Responsibilities:
- Serve as the church webmaster to ensure that the website is always accurate and compelling.
- Manage social media pages for the church; implementing a strategic social media marketing strategy.
- Serve as editor of the weekly email newsletter as a primary internal communication tool for ministry promotion within the congregation.
- Produce formatting and narrative for the weekly bulletin.
- Lead the staff team to implement an effective tiered communication strategy.
- Develop promotional materials for ministries of the church as necessary.
- Responsible for the communications budget and its strategic and appropriate use.
- Develop and implement an external marketing strategy.
Relationships and Indirect Position Responsibilities:
- Works with the church staff to identify, develop, and promote “success stories” from within the people and ministries of the congregation.
- Works with the “community life coordinator” who is responsible for managing the calendar and verifying the accuracy of information related to the church activities.
- Manage a team of volunteers from the congregation who will assist in photography, videography, storytelling, design, etc.
- Manage a team of volunteers who will be responsible for bulletin boards and displays within the church.
Hours of Service: This is a part time position at 20 hours per week.
Accountability: This position reports to the Pastor, Head of Staff who will review performance annually.
apply on Indeed link
Posted: March 12, 2019
AdPIN - Bowling Tournament
Rossford Lanes - 969 Dixie Hwy, Rossford
March 29, 2019 - 6:00 pm
2 lanes are available!
contact Patty to reserve for YOUR team!
Trophies will be awarded to:
1st place team
2nd place team
3rd place team
best effort team (last place)
AdBID Online Auction
April 15, 2019 - 8:00 am
looking for donations now-April 1
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO BID OR DONATE!
This fundraiser benefits the club’s general operating fund which in turn supports...
Fleetwood's at Hensville.
April 28, 2019 - 5:00 pm
I am a ticket ambassador for this year's ZESTOLEDO!
Tickets are $175/ticket if you purchase by March 31 and 325 tickets will be sold. Ticket price will increase to $225/ticket...