1. Collaborate and manage digital marketing strategies and tactics for the law firm with deep subject matter expertise of various channels including: on-site and off-site optimization strategies, as well as a strong foundational knowledge of SEQ, particularly Local SEO.
2. Build, drive and optimize successful Google, Facebook and other PPC marketing campaigns. Constant ongoing creation of keywords, display banners, and ad copy.
3. Drive continued optimization of SEM campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, etc.
4. Interpret trends and making recommendations based on the firm's CPA, CPC, CTR and ROAS. Work collaboratively with the CRM on audience development, ROI analysis and performance measurement practices.
5. Establish digital marketing benchmarks & KPis alignment with client/visitor behavior across all channels and formats.
6. Identify new channel opportunities and third-party partnerships. Work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing on the development of the overall marketing plan to deliver compelling stories, campaigns, offers, and content appropriate for each platform.
How to apply:
Please apply by sending a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Include "Marketing Director" in the subject of your email. Please also include three employment references.
Immediate Opening through February 28, 2019
About this Job
Position Summary & Expected Results
This role is a temporary position to help with project based work. The position will be 4-8 weeks in length. Office work schedule is 8 AM - 5 PM , Monday through Friday. The position is a full-time, 40 hour a week role and daily onsite presence is required. Flexibility can be worked in to accommodate school schedules.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation and execution of visual concepts that help Sunrise Windows educate, influence and compel action by homeowners and dealers. This role supports the overall marketing plan, selling process and customer needs through tasks that include, but are not limited to, meeting with internal stakeholders to scope projects, creating images to support messaging, and developing graphics along with other visual and audio assets. Ideas that inspire, inform, and engage customers will be produced for traditional, multi-media and online platforms. The associate must be able to verbalize conceptual designs, collaborate with associates and business partners, present design ideas, and take art direction well. The role requires a high level of creative ability, self-motivation, and the drive to improve processes and deliver results.
Keys to Success
The focus of this position is confident, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination.
The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
This is primarily a task-focused job that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
1. Develop, refine and ensure consistent application of brand standards.
2. Execute creative projects from concept to completion, translating marketing concepts into creative strategies, and supporting the business in the production of brand building programs, promotional programs and marketing collateral.
3. Develop concepts for and design collateral materials including, but not limited to, brochures, websites, mobile applications, digital and print advertising, social media visual assets, newsletters, signage, videos, flyers and postcards.
4. Develop and manage customizable dealer marketing program and associated materials.
5. Solicit and evaluate printing bids, approve proofs, attend press checks as needed
6. Create and develop digital presentation materials for sales associates and dealers.
7. Develop and manage innovative and effective point-of-sale, trade show and other merchandising assets.
8. Develop creative ways to visualize information.
9. Support web content and asset management and updates
10. Contribute to communication plan development.
11. Develop and manage photo and video assets.
12. Manage and negotiate with outside vendors and creative resources as required.
13. Manage printed literature inventory.
Requirements & Qualifications
Education & Experience:
Physical Requirements of the job:
Competencies - must be able to demonstrate the following:
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Design - Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail. Demonstrates creative and innovative mind and spirit as demonstrated by prior project design and implementation.
Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Project Management - Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
About Sunrise Windows and Doors
At our core, we’re passionate about crafting beautiful windows and doors. We build to the highest quality standards so you get the best performance and reliability in the business, plus the ability to personalize the look and feel you want. We believe it’s our job to do everything possible for you to have an unmatched experience with our products, people and services.
Founded in 1994, by industry veterans Gary Delman, Larry VanDeVelde and Elliott Delman, Sunrise Windows has developed a reputation for design, innovation, craftsmanship and service. It’s because we listen to our customers to continually refine the products we have and develop new ones. We don’t take shortcuts or cut corners. We’ve found that tiny details truly matter, especially once the final product is in your home. This drive to improve has allowed Sunrise to grow to cover 37 states and parts of Canada.
We hire people who excel in a team environment and possess expertise in their field, such as operations management, production supervision, sales, marketing, customer service, engineering, and accounting. We hire and reward people who get results. In return, we offer the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues in an atmosphere marked by personal growth, challenging work, and accountability.
ADV: is the monthly newsletter for AAF Toledo. The newsletter contains a letter from the club president, monthly program information, company profile, member profile, calendar of events, new members, committee updates, and more.
7230 Sawmill Run
Holland, OH 43528