Media Relations Manager - Marketing and Advertising
ProMedica serves 27 counties with 11 hospitals, numerous facilities and an extensive array of specialties and services. Named “best company to work for” by Toledo City Paper readers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, our organization attracts the most talented individuals in the industry because we help them meet their full potential – professionally and personally.
The Media Relations Manager will help shape ProMedica's external reputation by utilizing new and traditional media relations approaches. This role is an integral part of the Marketing Communications team with a key focus on building national media awareness about ProMedica.
- Develop a comprehensive strategic media relations program with a primary focus on expanding ProMedica’s national and regional presence, and identifying and building relationships with key online influencers and journalists who have a perspective on issues of strategic interest to ProMedica.
- Identify and promote stories of interest to national, regional and local news media contacts, as well as work to engage key audiences through social media.
- From conceptualizing strategic media pitches, to writing press releases, talking points and other related content, to managing all requests from local, regional and national media.
- Plans and implements all hospital media events, including news conferences, groundbreaking events and other major announcements.
- Serve as the system’s public information officer (and spokesperson, as needed) with the responsibility of ensuring that the Marketing Communications crisis communications strategy aligns with the organization’s emergency management plan. Organize crisis drills for Marketing Communications team members.
- Provide direction and support to the media relations team and ensure that a consistent plan and system priorities are followed.
- Responsible for developing a year-round, on-call media rotation and maintaining participation and coverage.
- Maintain awareness of national news media awards and recognitions and submit nominations on ProMedica’s behalf.
Posted: September 18, 2017
Ribs & Roast - Press Club of Toledo
The Premier ~ 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd, Toledo, OH 43614
February 1, 2018 - 6:00 pm
Press Club of Toledo presents:
questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-578-2441
AdPIN - Bowling Tournament
Rossford Lanes - 969 Dixie Hwy, Rossford, OH 43460
March 23, 2018 - 5:45 pm
Mark Your Calendar
9 is fine!
$150 - 5-person team - MEMBER
$175 - 5-person team - NON-MEMBER
mail in registration
50/50 strike raffle - $1/each or 6 for $5
AdBID - Online Auction
April 23, 2018 - 8:00 am
donations will be accepted today - April 20
bidding begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 23 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 7
thank you in advance for making...